My new book The Game Changer: A Memoir of Disruptive Love is about to come out! It officially publishes September 23 (here’s where you can pre-order it). I’m be doing a 10-city book tour on the West Coast of the United States. If you’re along my route, I hope you’ll be able to make it out!
Then, after the book tour for The Game Changer, my partner Eve Rickert and I are going on a second book tour, this time through Europe for More Than Two. Oh, and along the way, we’ll be speaking at some conventions as well. All in all, it’s 33(ish) stops in 10 countries in 12 weeks. Whew!
Want to catch me, or Eve, or both of us? Here’s where you can find us!
West Coast book tour for The Game Changer (just me unless otherwise noted):
- Los Angeles, CA, September 13, 7 p.m. at Stockroom (with Eve and More Than Two)
- Vancouver, BC, September 20, 7 p.m. at People’s Co-op Books
- Victoria, BC, September 22, at a private home
- Bellingham, WA, September 23, 7 p.m. at Village Books
- Olympia, WA, September 25, 7 p.m. at Orca Books
- Seattle, WA, September 26, 7 p.m. at Elliott Bay Book Company
- Portland, OR, September 27, 7:30 p.m. at Powell’s City of Books
- Eugene, OR, September 29, 7 p.m. at Tsunami Books
- San Francisco, CA, October 2, 7:30 p.m. at Wicked Grounds
- Mountain View, CA, October 3 at Bierhaus
Europe book tour for More Than Two and The Game Changer (both me and Eve)—links will be added as events go live:
- Cambridge, October 7, 12 noon at Heffers Bookshop
- Leeds, October 8, 6 p.m. at Wharf Chambers
- Edinburgh, October 12, 6:30 p.m. at Word Power Books
- Edinburgh, October 13 (TBC)
- Durham, October 14, 6:30 p.m. at Alington House
- London, October 17, 1:50 p.m. at London Poly Day
- Brussels, October 19, 2 p.m. reading at Regenbooghuis and 7 p.m. lecture at Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Antwerp, October 20, 2 p.m. at ‘t Verschil
- Leiden, October 24, 2 p.m. at Mayflower Bookshop and 5 p.m. at the North End English Pub
- Utrecht, October 25, 8 p.m. at Savannah Bay
- Berlin, October 27, 7 p.m. at Other Nature
- Frankfurt, October 29, 7 p.m. at Switchboard Bar Cafe
- Munich, November 1, 4 p.m. at Mehlfeld’s
- Vienna, November 2, 6:30 p.m. at Schwelle 7
- Rome, November 7, 5 p.m. at Circolo di Cultura Omosessuale Mario Mieli
- Madrid, November 10, 7 p.m. at Volta Cafe
BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE! Here are some other, non-book-tour events we’re doing:
- Burbank, CA, September 12: Eve will be at CatalystCon on a panel on abuse with Cunning Minx, Tamara Pincus and William Winters, and then signing books alongside Cunning Minx (who will be signing copies of her book, Eight Things I Wish I’d Known About Polyamory), in the merchant hall.
- San Francisco, CA, November 13–15: We’ll both be giving several talks together at Dark Odyssey: Surrender.
- Atlanta, GA, February 4–7, 2016: We’ll be participating in several panels and workshops at InfinityCon.
- Vancouver, BC, February 12–14: We’ll be leading three workshops at West Coast Bound.
Links, locations and times will be updated in this post as we confirm them.